I will be the Ryan Seacrest of bacon, counting down my top 40 favorite bacony treats and products. Here is the first of four installments in my Bacon Top 40 Countdown:
THE FAUX PAW BLOG
BACON HAIKU 2:
40. Bacon watch: What time is it? It's BACON TIME!
39. Squeeze bacon: Directions: Squeeze directly into your mouth. Optional: Follow up with a squeeze of Reddi-Whip for dessert.
38. What Would Bacon Do? Not a day goes by that I don't ask myself this question.
37. Gummy bacon: Gummy bears, gummy worms, gummy sharks... it was only a matter of time.
36. Bacon wallet: Great for bringing home the bacon.
35. Bacon-flavored toothpicks: Does your mouth have that too-fresh minty feeling? Well, chew on this! Reclaim your meaty breath with a bacon-flavored toothpick, available in a handy travel tin.
34. Chocolate covered bacon: Is there a culinary Nobel Prize?
33. Maple-bacon lollipop: Sweet + savory + stick = portable pork pleasure.
32. Bacon floss: 4 out of 5 dentists agree, this stuff is awesome.
31. Bacon cone: Who wants a bacon cone? THIS GIRL. I am fiercely jealous that I did not invent this myself... a cone of bacon, filled with cheesy eggs, and topped with country gravy and a biscuit? Um, yes please. This one just might make me hop off the veggie wagon.
*If for some reason you like my bacon haiku or other postings, please refer back to my blog.